kvCORE Training Pre- requisitesBefore coming to class
Please be sure you complete ALL the training pre-requisites PRIOR to our kvCORE Training Class:
1. Your kvCORE account must be set up by eXp, and you must have previously logged into kvCORE within the last 30 days.
2. Make sure you have ADDED the Inside Real Estate kvCORE Extension to your Chrome Browser (both PC & Mac). See help article here
3. Set up the URL for your Craig’s List location by clicking on the Inside Real Estate Extension Logo (kvCORE extension) in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser. See help article here
4. Must have set up a FORWARD of your eXp email address to your primary email account.
5. Must have a Facebook Business Page. This is critical for posting & sharing Squeeze Page ads on Facebook.
6. Must have watched the Quick Start Training videos that interest you that are listed in the kvCORE Training Tile (click on View Training Portal) on your kvCORE Dashboard.
7. If you DO NOT have a Listing to advertise, ask an eXp Agent that has Listings in your real estate farming area for approval to advertise their listings on Craigslist, your Facebook Business Page & Local Facebook Groups.
8. Join local Facebook Groups in your real estate farming area. This is very important when posting real estate ads on your Facebook Business Page & sharing your ad posts to other local Facebook Groups.
9. If your state Real Estate Commission requires your Information About Brokerage Services (IABS) or other type of information document to be listed on your kvCORE website, upload your IABS or other information type document to your Google Drive so you can create a Sharable link for use in your kvCORE ad posts & website.
10. This is a hands-on Zoom Training Class.
The class will last approximately 2.5 hours, depending on agent questions. Please have your laptop fully charged.